Are you looking for how to delete JusTalk account process?. Today we will guide you to delete JusTalk account. JusTalk is an Online Social Media Application that lets its registered users to communicate via text, video. And group chats.
The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, add or invite friends from your contact list. And communicate with them via text or video call.
We have recently received some requests from our website readers. They would like to delete their account from the JusTalk Portal.
After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the JusTalk app. We concluded that some users are not using the app. Which is why they would like to delete their account.
JusTalk Company About
JusTalk app was designed and developed by Ningbo Jus Internet Technology Co., Ltd. in 2016 and currently, it is one of the best online social media apps that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 10 million users are accessing the portal every month.
How To Delete JusTalk Account
Most people don’t know how to delete JusTalk account. Now, we will give you a full guideline to delete your JusTalk account. If you want to cancel your JusTalk account. Then follow the below part.
How to Cancel JusTalk Account
At the present time, there is one way to delete JusTalk account. You should follow every instruction carefully.
- The first step is, Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY JUSTALK ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account Sample Given Here.
- type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
- Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
We try our best to share how to delete JusTalk account. If you think the post is useful for JusTalk account users. If you have any questions about how to cancel JusTalk account. Then you can share your problem with us. We will try our best to help you.