Many people want to know how to delete SpareRoom account. In this blog, we talk about how to delete SpareRoom account. If you are a real user of SpareRoom account.
Then you have to know how to cancel SpareRoom account. There is a few reason to delete SpareRoom account. And we research about the topic. We find out the solution of account deleteion.
People want to delete their accounts for two common reasons. One is they found the best application from SpareRoom apps. Or they didn’t get the promotional mail from the SpareRoom account.
Because promotional mail is very bad for the user mailbox. In the below part, we mention the full process of how to delete SpareRoom account.
SpareRoom is an Online Property Sharing Portal. Its registered users to rent an apartment or house on sharing basis. The online portal provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of properties, get detailed information related to the property. And contact the advertiser by calling or text messages.
SpareRoom Company About
SpareRoom portal was founded by Rupert Hunt in 2004, and currently, it is one of the best online platforms for sharing homes that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 7.7 million users are accessing the portal on a monthly basis.
How to Delete SpareRoom Account
Do you want to delete your SpareRoom account?. Then you have to complete some easy steps. After that, you can able to delete your SpareRoom account. So, check out the below part.
- At first, Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now, compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- After that, On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY SPAREROOM ACCOUNT”.
- Now, write an email regarding deleting your account Sample Given Here.
- Next, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
- Then send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If you have any queries about the Spareroom account deletion process. Then comment below with your question.